Saturday, December 10, 2011

God who knows me~


Nothing better than a day that comes together like this one did. The tree went up and some decor came down from it resting place. I think about beautifying tomorrow! I got my car lights replaced, dropped off my "favorite" lamp to have it rewired, got gas and a cup of coffee, stopped at 2 estate sales..spent a grand total of $12.00! and then out for dinner at Crave at MOA with my sweetie, and finished my shopping, almost, and listened to a concert of full brass instruments and a vocalist, while we splurged on our yearly Candy Cane Blizzard~ what a sweet moment, sitting as we do on a bench in the American Girl Doll store :) All in all a wonderful day. I am surely blessed~ Merci to my God who knows me SO well... and I am now off to bed to read as long as I can keep my eyes open!

No comments: