Monday, December 5, 2011

God who is so good to me and those I love and those I care for~

What a delightful evening watching this concert on PBS! I so enjoyed seeing them in concert with my sweetie several years ago~ Gifts are being wrapped, lists made, lists completed, cards ordered. I'm feeling the spirit of of the season slowly moving in~ so enjoyed listening to Christmas music on my way to work~ I usually drive and ponder~ Work is a continuous challenge..looking for ways to help, referrals that make sense to the listener, and caring so much for giving optimism and hope~ And then I must let it go~ The outcome will never be mine to determine. God knows and watches over, but even God isn't big enough for this disease. Merci for your love God, for me, those I love, and those I care for~ peace.

No comments: