Friday, December 30, 2011

God is Good~


Woo-Hoo is right..it's New Year's Eve weekend and I am ready to relax and enjoy every minute of it with my sweetie pie. When we say relax we surely mean it... I'll have to push hard to do something other than hang low :) Although that sounds good too. The tree is down :( and most of Christmas is put away for another year. Can't help but wonder what the new year will bring. Not being much of a resolution maker, this year I feel differently for some reason. Most like because I know that there will be many changes. I welcome them all no matter what they are and will share as they come. I know I will feel much joy and probably as much sadness~ I know I am never alone~

Merci God for allowing me to work hard today and for my little! family to have arrived home safe and sound~ Merci!

No comments: