Monday, November 28, 2011

God who cares for all of us~

A very special email from my Daddy tonight! Upon hearing that Hayden was discharged from Children's Hospital today and is heading home with his mommy and daddy to Denver tomorrow~
BLESSED AM I. Merci God for caring for little Hayden and all of us~ Grammie :)
-----Original Message-----
From: David Leslie
To: cynthiaj952
Sent: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 4:18 pm
Subject: Fw: DailyThought 11.29.11

THIS ABOUT SAYS IT ALL!! XO, DAD.
From: DailyThought
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 8:48 PM
To: DailyThought Subscriber
Subject: DailyThought 11.29.11


AA Thought for the Day
(courtesy AAOnline.net)
November 29, 2011
Prayer
Lord, make me a channel of thy peace --
that where there is hatred, I may bring love --
that where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness --
that where there is discord, I may bring harmony --
that where there is error, I may bring truth --
that where there is doubt, I may bring faith --
that where there is despair, I may bring hope --
that where there are shadows, I may bring light --
that where there is sadness, I may bring joy.
Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted --
to understand, than to be understood -- to love, than to be loved.
For it is by self-forgetting that one finds. It is by forgiving that one is forgiven.
It is by dying that one awakens to Eternal Life. Amen.
St. Francis of Assisi, 1181-1226
- Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions, p. 99

Thought to Ponder . . .
Life is fragile, handle with prayer.


AA-related 'Alconym' . . .
A S A P = Always Say A Prayer.

No comments: