Saturday, October 8, 2011

God who knows what I need~


It's funny how often I find myself surprised and delighted by simple pleasures. WHat started out as a drive into the country to attend "Hogshed" quarterly sale turned into a delightful visit with Judy at her farm when I stopped to say a quick hello~ She introduced me to her horses, I walked up to them and gave 2 of them a nice little rub. No rapid heartbeat..nothing..just comfort. Yea! We hopped into the golf cart and head out to the pasture to see the cows..a special kind, long hair, friendly, and love to be petted. They are all female and have long horns. Sweet and funny looking, I must find out the breed. Back we went, shared a cup of coffee, chatted, and I headed home. Oh, and Hogshed, it was fun! Our hummer, "Gertrude" back, guess she loves out unseasonably warm weather as much as we do~ Merci God for knowing what makes me happy~ This day followed by a peaceful evening at home with my sweetie!

No comments: