Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Precious LIttle Hayden~


Oh do I remember ONE year ago today when you came into my life~it way amazing, incredibly, and God blessed. Your mommy & daddy were so happy and you have grown so well in their love. I was with your mommy & daddy for 2 weeks before you decided to join us :) and Poppie hopped in the car and drove all the way from Minnesota just to meet you~ I heard you had a fun party tonight with your mommy and daddy, got your sock monkey from Great Papa, you were a little afraid of Maxx at first and I can see why, he is 4 feet tall, but I guess you love him now :) Great Papa will be SO happy!!! Poppie will be with you tomorrow night and I arrive Friday night for you BIG Birthday Party with all your friends on Saturday! I cannot wait to hold you again~ I love you, Grammie

No comments: