Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Again, God

Meditation for the Day
Be expectant. Constantly expect better things. Believe that what God has in store for you is bettr than anything you ever had before. The way to grow old happily is to expect better things right up to the end of our life and even beyond that. A good life is a growing expanding life, with ever-widening horizons, an ever-greater opportunity for usefulness.

Prayer for the Day
I pray that I may await with complete faith for the next good thing in store for me. I pray that I may always keep an expectant attitude toward life.

Twenty-Four Hours a Day
July 13

I connect so well with this~most of the time. It's a good reminder for me that being expectant, with knowing faith, that good things always happen. Merci God for you!

No comments: