Sunday, October 4, 2015

I am free to detach myself ~ Wayne Dyer

Live today. Remove all blame from your vocabulary. Catch yourself when you find yourself using your past history as a reason for your failure to act today, and instead say, 

"I am free now to detach myself from what used to be." - Dr Wayne Dyer

Don't we all have aches and pains from days gone by~ Tis my blessing that I don't blame to much, in fact, if I were, it would be on myself.  This reminds me that no matter, yesterday is gone, and if I dilly dally in it I am wasting this moment.  So I am no free to let you go~ because Wayne tells me it's so.  I know for sure that even though, I will continue to miss you terrible.  I can remember though when we were young and you loved me very much.  I give this up to you~

No comments: