Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The image “http://www.griefloss.org/images/jazz_logo.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I know it's time~ for me to travel along this path. There is every sign. I don't believe that it can get any heavier for me, everything feels heavy. I am concerned with things that don't belong to me, things I have never paid mention to, it's time. I will go and do the work I need to do to care for myself, to honor those I loved and to be present to those I have. It's good that it's come to this ~ feelings like these bring on change~ I'll see myself in a new light, the old light, soon~ or as soon as it comes to me~ peace.

"Give sorrow words. The grief that does not speak whispers the o'er fraught heart and bids it break. "

-- William Shakespeare, MACBETH ACT IV, SCN 3

No comments: