Sunday, July 16, 2017

Home~Little Miss Mustard Seed

Hi Marion~
I've chatted with you here many times and again! WoW and Congratulations to you and your family.  I am a Minnesota girl, born, raised, and one month ago followed our dream to move to Colorado~ I adore lush, green, warm, beautiful Minnesota.  I always call it "My Minnesota."  I visit Oronoco and Rochester Gold Rush Days and the MANY shops all over our state~ you will be in nirvana.  One of my besties lives in Rochester, and I've had the Mayo Clinic experience as well.  Enjoy all of it.  What an adventure, maybe you are replacing me in "My Minnesota."  Best wishes to you and yours, and may your husband's work be in God's hands.  Minnesota always provides a warm welcome~ the winters are beautiful, go to the North Shore of Lake Superior as soon as you can :). Soak it all in~. I miss My Minnesota home and I am embracing my new Colorado home~
Stay well, travel safe~ Cynthia

No comments: