Monday, September 21, 2015

On Children~

What I Have Learned as I’ve Matured…  Don’t Be In Such a Hurry to Grow Up.

Why?
"Children deal well with their fears…
They admit them.
Children deal well with their problems…
They ask for help.
Children deal well with their pain…
They cry.
Children deal well with their tension…
They play.
Children deal well with their uncertainty…
They ask questions.
Children deal well with their vulnerability…
They accept help.
Children deal well with their weaknesses…
They rely on those stronger than they.
Children deal well with their dreams…
They follow them.
If only KIDS knew what NOT to change
and
If only I could learn to be a kid again."
By: Amie Joy Chiarelli – Wylie
If only I could be a child for a bit of time I may relearn or remember a few of these very simple things~ clj

No comments: