Monday, August 25, 2014

Rest Little Audrey Claire Leslie

CELEBRATION OF AUDREY'S LIFE

One thought on “Celebration of Life

  1. Christopher, Rachel and Cooper,
    There are no words to express how we grieve for you today~ no words to soothe your pain. When Scottie kissed Audrey’s forehead and held her little hand he said Audrey’s skin was so soft and she smelled like fresh air~ We pray that your memories carry you your whole life long. Audrey is forever your beloved, blessed little child~ she chose you because she knew your love would fill her up for her lifetime, and it did. We grieve for you today, tomorrow, and always~ Audrey became beloved to us because we care so deeply for you. Scottie and I will send up one pink balloon and one white balloon today in honor and memory of your cherished little girl.
    Love, Aunt Cynthia & Uncle Scottie
    Lullabies
    – Author Unknown
    Papa please don’t look so sad,
    Mama please don’t cry.
    I am in the arms of Jesus
    and He sings me lullabies.
    Please do not try to question God,
    don’t think He is unkind.
    Don’t think He sent me to you and that
    He changed His mind.
    You see, I am special
    and I’m needed up above.
    I’m the special child you gave Him,
    the product of your love.
    I’ll always be there with you.
    So watch the sky at night.
    Find the brightest star that’s gleaming.
    That’s my halo’s brilliant light.
    So Papa please don’t look so sad.
    Mama please don’t cry.
    I am in the arms of Jesus.
    And He sings me lullabies.
    love above all~



No comments: