Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Daddy~

Hi Dad,
  The hummers left one week ago today and the ducks are flying by in the V formation~ all speical things that remind me of your "favorite" time of the year~  I 'm grateful for our hummers that keep us company all throught the summer, each time wondering if it were you just checking in, staying close.
  You left us 8 months ago today and it feels like years.  I wonder what that means?  My feet have not touched ground firmly~ my life has changed.  In gratitude, you are with Mom and Boo, this I know~
  I miss you Dad, I miss all of you, and still know that I am the luckiest girl on the face of the earth having had you as my Daddy, and Mom, and my baby sister Booley.  What's it like there?  Happy and light I bet : )  Take care until.... xo, Pooh

No comments: